This Agreement is entered into between the Branding Manual s.r.o (hereinafter "Provider") and the User of the www.brandingmanual.com application (the "Application"). Using the Application is prohibited without agreeing to this contract. The contract is concluded at the moment when the User accepts it by checking the appropriate box when creating a manual.
Provider grants User a nonexclusive contract by a limited license to use the Applications for creating logo, identity and design manuals and guidelines. The license is valid throughout the world for as long as the the Application will be made available on the Internet.
The Application is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis and the Provider does not to guarantee the Aplication will run without errors and interruptions and therefore the Provider is not liable for any damages or losses arising from such events. The user is obliged itself to adequately back up data that are uploaded to the Application. The user alone is fully responsible for any content that he/she puts into the Application (either to third parties or official authority) and is also responsible for the protection of the data by properly chosen password and keeping of it.
The User may not:
- Use the Application without this contract;
- Use the Application, if this is not allowed in his/her country;
- Use the Application in a way that would be is illegal, unethical, harmful to the interests of the Provider or third parties or otherwise inappropriate, under the exclusive decision of the Provider;
- Use the Application for processing data, which the User is not fully authorized (such as copyright works, trademarks, personal data, business and other secrets, etc.);
- Provide false information for the registration and the use of the Application.
The Provider is entitled to:
- Archive user contact information (but not personal information);
- Monitor application usage by the User;
- Delete, without any compensation to the User, account that violates this Agreement or where there is reasonable suspicion of such breach, Under the exclusive decision of the Provider;
- At any time modify the Application.
Any communication between the Provider and the User will be delivered to the email address of the User specified by the registration (or subsequent use of the Aplication). To contact the Provider, please use email@example.com
The contract is governed by the laws of the Czech Republic and the resulting legal relationship subject to the jurisdiction of the Municipal Court in Prague and other general courts of the Czech Republic.